Jamie! I'm so excited for you to have a girl! They are so much fun. :) I love all the pictures of Carter. He is one handsome little man. Also, you are one hot mammacita! Welcome to blogging, and try not to get too addicted. :)
Currently we are living in Murray, Utah where my husband is doing his medical rotations. My life is busy taking care of my family! I feel like life couldn't be better, we have really been blessed.
5 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!! The pic of Carter and Nate is really cute! :)
Jamie! I'm so excited for you to have a girl! They are so much fun. :) I love all the pictures of Carter. He is one handsome little man. Also, you are one hot mammacita! Welcome to blogging, and try not to get too addicted. :)
You look beautiful! It sounds like you guys are having lots of fun out there. Congrats on your baby girl!!
Cute family!
What a cute family! I am excited to keep in touch through blogging. Sounds like your little one keeps you busy. Glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment