Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've been busy!

I only have a few minutes so I thought I would just quickly post some pictures from my phone. Most of them are from Easter, yeah I know, I am slow! We are doing okay, still trying to sell our home here and it isn't looking so good. We are getting discouraged!! Carter talks well now and Whitney is crawling and standing up on things. She loves to eat still and you can see it in her rolly polly legs! Jake is very busy with school and can't wait to be done. I am so busy with things it is overwhelming.. Love to all!













3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pics Jaime! Good luck on getting that house sold... I hope everything works out for you guys!

Matt and Dionne said...

Too cute! Your kids are ALL Jake!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

So cute! Your little girl is getting so big!!