I wanted to record this a while ago but I forgot.
Whitney at her 1 year old check-up weighed in at 20 lbs 14 oz. She was 35 inches (I think). Doctor said she is doing great and is in the 50th for her weight and 75th for her height.
At 1 whitney walks, although she didn't start to walk until she was 13 months. She is happy and loves her brother! Her favorite thing to do is eat and wrestle with her Daddy and brother. She says a few words, Dadda, Mama, no, stop, thank you. She really likes her pacifier and she won't go to sleep without it. She is also our sweet little cuddler. We just love her!!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
For Journal Purposes...
Posted by Jaime at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Jaime! It's Dodie. How are you? I saw your blog on Lindsay Ramage's. Where are you guys at? You and your family are beautiful! I hope all is well! Talk soon!
Post a Comment