Sunday, October 18, 2009

Carter is potty trained, and he turned 3 today

Carter is 3 today and just the sweetest boy in the world! He has such a fun birthday party yesterday with lots of "friends" (he calls everyone friends). He loves loves loves having people over! This past week I decided it was time to get him potty trained. We went to the store together and got a Lightening McQueen Potty Chair and some really cool underwear and that did the trick. He was so excited every day to wear his "cool" underwear. He only peed his pants a couple of times and those 2 times he cried. He does not like having wet pants one bit. The other morning he got up at 5 and went in went to the bathroom, flushed, washed his hands and went back to bed. I am so impressed with him, he is such a smart kid and so much fun to have in our home.

For his birthday I made him a Lightening McQueen cake, I had some help from some great friends of mine, Matt and Stephanie Petersen. After I made it I showed it to Carter and he goes, "cool!". I will be posting pictures of everything tomorrow or Tuesday so stay tuned.

My favorite things about Carter,
His beautiful red hair and big hazel eyes
He loves life
He loves to go to church and nursery
He says "cool" about everything
His laugh
He loves his grandparents, ALL OF THEM!
He plays and shares with Whitney and loves her, he always asks, "what is wrong Whitney" when she cries.
He says, "this is delicious" about everything he eats
He loves going to the park, to the dinosaur museum, and anything to do with Cars the movie!
He tells me he loves me and cuddles with me all the time
He is a mamma's boy
He loves wrestling with his Daddy!
We love you so much Carter, you are the sweetest most loveable boy ever, thanks for the joy you bring into our home!

Carter had his 3 year check up on Oct. 20th. He weighs 30 lbs.(that is the 25th percentile) He is 39" long (that is 75th percentile) and is overall healthy and great! :)

0 comments: