Friday, August 27, 2010

My last Doctor's appointment stats...

Things are still looking good for this little baby. My due date was moved 1 week up so that is nice for me. ;) I measured at 29 weeks but am actually 34, I was a little concerned about that but the Doctor said it is fine and I will catch up. I remember measuring small with Whitney too, and I had her a week early and she was 6 lbs 15 oz, so she wasn't huge but still a good size. My weight gain is actually good too, although I of course feel huge and like I have nothing to wear right now! But, it could be worse. ;)

This baby has gotten a lot more wiggly recently and I love it! We are still trying to decide on names if it is a boy... We have a couple we like but can't agree. I am very excited anyway, it will be great to have a new little life in ours!

1 comments:

Brit said...

Glad everything is going well :)