Stats:
Weight: 16lbs
Height: ?
My sweet 6 Month old is learning and growing way too fast! TJ is already standing and walking along tables, etc... He is trying so hard to crawl but still just does the army scoot/crawl. It's pretty cute. He is an extremely physical kid, he does not want to be held he just wants down so he can "play." My life is crazy busy, and instead of just feeling crazy busy I feel overwhelmed ALL THE TIME! But, honestly I wouldn't have it any other way, I love being a wife and Mother. TJ loves to eat still and eats very well for me, he is happy and LOVES his brother and sister! When they walk into the room he gets so excited and reaches for them. He is a joy in our home and we are so blessed to have him.
I love his little facial expression here.
He is SO happy that he can stand up, can you tell?!?!
Friday, April 8, 2011
TJ at 6 Months
Posted by Jaime at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment