We had so much fun in Missouri at Jake's Graduation. The highlight was seeing old friends and how much everyone's kids have grown. We got to go to a couple of Banquets and had some yummy dinners. Somehow I was nominated for an Award (I didn't win of course) but it was still very sweet of anyone to nominate me! I didn't deserve it, but it really made me feel special. So THANK YOU to those who nominated me.
My kiddos had a lot of fun playing with the other kids, Grandma and Grandpa Wendling, and Grandma Kathy. We drove so we were gone 11 days, it was so tiring but also VERY fun! We got to stay in some fun hotels with swimming pools and breakfast that had waffles (Carter's favorite!) In Salina, KS we stayed at a Ramada Inn and Conference Center and the pool had a WATER SLIDE! It was "so awesome" according to Carter. He even went down the slide all by himself and loved it. The breakfast was awesome too. Oh and I can't forget the best BBQ restaurant across the street. YUM! We also got to stay with some great family friends, the Parmenter's. They have a gorgeous home! Absolutely gorgeous! Britney took us out to Texas Roadhouse and then treated us to Pizza the night we came back through. Brit also played with my kids and they still ask to go see Aunt Britney at the pretty house. We felt so loved and appreciate her and her Mom, Corrine so very much! I didn't think to get any pictures darn it...
After Graduation we went to Nauvoo, IL and Carthage to see some church sites. My favorite is still Carthage. I love it and could never get sick of the story there about Joseph Smith. Such a wonderful weekend and we thank ALL of our friends and family for their love and support these past 4 years. We will be moving to Corvallis, OR in 2 weeks to start another chapter in our lives as Jake starts his Internal Medicine Residency. We will for sure be there 3 years, possibly 7 if Jake does his fellowship in Interventional Cardiology there.
Enjoy the fun pictures, there are lots of them.
Sandra Zeigler and IChris Wood, Jake, and Steve Hillam
The graduate
Grandpa Scott
Grandma Kathy, Grandma Eileen, and TJ
Lacey Guy and I
Tiffany Hillam, Me and April Henderson
Sarah Guyman, April Hendersen, Me, Nashelle Wood, Jenny Crellin
Jake and Chris Wood
Me and Nashelle Wood
Friday, May 20, 2011
Presenting.....Dr. Jacob William Wendling!
Posted by Jaime at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so great to see you guys!!!!!! Miss you already! Good luck with the move!
Hooray! Isn't it such a great feeling! I agree I could never get sick of visiting The church sites! I hope things are going well in Oregon!
Post a Comment