I can't believe my "baby" girl is 3 already! Although she is 3 and I can't believe it, she is also very "big" for her age, and I don't mean big as in tall/overweight.. She is SO smart and bright! And I am not just saying that because I am biased.. People are always asking me her age and when I tell them their mouths literally DROP! Whit started to speak just after her 1st birthday and she speaks very very well. She remembers everything and is a smart and sassy little girl. She is also a caretaker, she takes good care of her baby brother TJ and her and Carter are best friends, they really are. It's wonderful. Whitney is also both a tom boy and a girly girl, it just depends on her mood when she wakes up each morning which one she wants to be. She is so independent and insists on doing everything on her own which she does and she does very well at all things. Whit is also a Mamma's girl AND a Daddy's lady. She loves to cuddle with us and enjoys her brothers company.
For Months Whit has been asking for a "Pink Rapunzel" birthday party. (Actually, ever since we went to one in April). Now I admit for a 3 year old this may be over the top, BUT... my sweet friend, Britney, who had this party for her daughter in April actually gave me all of her leftover decorations and so I of course could not resist. My Father in law said to me, "you go all out for birthdays don't you.." Well yes, yes I do! I enjoy it for one and I loved seeing the smile on her pretty little face when she saw her princess dress and realized she got to wear it all day. She was so happy and had such a fun day. Plus, birthdays are special and important days, it is a day of celebration in my opinion! I love celebrating the day my babies were born and I will ALWAYS go all out!
At 3, Whit weighs 31 lbs and is 50/50 percentile. She is a healthy little girl and we love her very much! Madi got a little present too
She loved her present from Jake and I
"Ann aunt" aka Aunt Ann gave Carter this cool Iguana, she felt Carter needed a gift to open on Whit's birthday too.. He loves it!
Ann Aunt hangin with Whit, she is so pretty!
Grandpa Scott and Whit
Whit's princess cake, it didn't really turn out the way I hoped, well the frosting didn't, but it still tasted really good! Whitney loved it so that is all that matters! Ann Aunt and Aunt Sue were very helpful! Thanks everyone for making Whit's birthday so special, she still talks about it on a regular basis. :)
Monday, July 11, 2011
My baby girl is 3!!!! Can I still call her that???
Posted by Jaime at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment