It has taken me so long to get back to blogging since Christmas break. I have been so busy showing our house and getting adjusted that I have not even thought about blogging until now. I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas and New year! Ours was great, very busy. We spent time in Idaho with our families. Carter loved playing with his cousins and has been talking so much better ever since we went! I think it helps when he is around other kids who talk so much. Whitney was the center of attention, and I hardly got to hold her myself.. We took some family pictures while we were home since all of my siblings were around. When we get some copies I will post them. I don't have any Christmas pictures to post yet, my camera would not work so my siblings have all the pictures, I am hoping they will send me copies.
For now here are some updates on the kiddos...
Carter is talking more and more, he uses sentences, says words very clearly, and is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big he is. Some of the words he says very well are, Banana, Shoes, Gibby (for Blankie), Hi Ninie (Whitney), Mama, Daddy, Puppy, Tractor (his favorite toy), juice, water, milk, food, bus.. The list goes on and it is so much fun, he talks so cute! He is still very busy and drives us crazy with all his cleaverness. (I hope that is a word.) We got him some boots for Christmas and he loves them, they have replaced all of his other shoes! He won't wear anything else, not even to church. They are Spiderman boots and they light up. He is a great big brother, he plays with Whitney, tries to feed her, kisses her and copies everything she does. He wakes up every morning and asks, "Where is Ninie?" Some of his favorite things are, "Ninie", Daddy, boots, "I want to watch a show" (movies), yogos, oranges, sippies, his gibbie, tractors, his car, Whitney's pacifier, and candy.. (Thanks to Jake, he gives him candy all the time!) Things he is good at, Throwing fits, tormenting, and being independent! He also loves to laugh!
Whitney, is just growing like crazy! She squeals and laughs all the time. She is rolling over from her tummy to her back, trying to sit up and LOVES to eat! I mean everything and anything I try to feed her. At first she was not liking rice cereal but lately she can't get enough of it. She is a Mamma's girl already. If I leave the room she has a fit, and when I enter a room she gets way excited! She weighs 15 lbs now and Jake just thinks she is the chubbiest baby ever! I think she is perfect.
We love these two precious children that Heavenly Father has been so gracious to bless us with! They are a joy in our lives!
Jake and I are doing well, we are just very busy being parents and trying to sell our house so we can move to Salt Lake in June. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers so we can get this house sold! Thanks everyone, we love and miss you all!
Also, we want to Thank all of our family and friends who helped us get home for Christmas!
Monday, January 19, 2009
A New Post
Posted by Jaime at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you are all doing great! Why are you moving to SLC? Did you ever sell your house in AZ?
Speaking of playing catch-up, I have been the worst about reading blogs. It was fun to get caught up on your family. I love the family pictures.
Are you moving?
I hope that you guys are having success in getting your house sold. It will be fun to come see you once you are a little closer in SLC.
Post a Comment