I just don't have time anymore to blog.. I have a few pictures taken recently, I hope you enjoy them. So on Valentine's day Jake took me to a movie, "He's just not that into you", it was okay, not great, but okay.. After the movie we went to Wal-mart to pick up some things for dinner and there were some people giving away some dogs, we went to check them out and there was one left, so.... (long story short) we decided to take him home for Carter. He loves dogs! We named him Maverick (Mav) he is a black lab/golden retriever mix. He loves Whitney and licks her all the time, she hates it. Carter and him are already buds! He is being trained to be an outside Dog, I do not want a Dog in my house!!
That is really the only real interesting thing going on with us right now, we are busy still trying to sell our houses and get things ready for our move to Murray, Utah in June for Jake's rotations.. Whitney is rolling over and sitting up all by herself, she is getting so big and so cute! Carter just gets funnier and busier! Jake and I are great!
Love to you all!Isn't this dress so cute! Grandma Toni gave it to Whit for Christmas, I love it!!!
Now I don't know why Carter does most of the things he does, as you can see here he has decided to get out my crockpot and sit in it while he watches, The letter Factory... All I can say is, CREATIVE!?
He helped me make frosting the other day and thought he'd try some.
Whit loves to eat and she cries when she is done, so I have to give her her spoon to chew on after wards. Once I just fed her and fed her and then she threw up so I decided to never do that again, she won't stop even if she is full!!
Sundays are long and hard for Carter, as you can see, he fell asleep at the dinner table, it was funny, he kept bobbing his head and once it landed in his plate.
Here's Mav, he is a playful and cute puppy!
As you can see Carter is pouting here, he is also wearing his favorite boots! They rarely ever come off his feet, I am sneaky and take them off when he is sleeping, but when he wakes up they are the first thing he puts on!
Monday, February 16, 2009
A short update..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Carter in the crockpot is hilarious! And Whitney is adorable! Miss ya! Good luck with everything!
I'm so excited that you guys are moving to Murray! That is really close to where my hubby works! How did you guys decide on Murray? Have you already found place?
Kids are so darn cute.
Mav is so cute! I'll bet Carter just loves him. I had no idea that Whitney was like that with food, crazy girl. Although I daresay that I like to just eat and eat myself. :) Your kids are adorable.
Cute puppy. Joseph loves dogs too, but we are not sure whether we will get one.
Best of luck as you make all your preparations to sell your home.
Murray, UT? I have a sister that lives there!
Post a Comment