Saturday, August 22, 2009

And she's off.....





That's right my little girl is walking. She is so happy about it too! I am slow because she has been walking for about a month now. I still don't really have a working camera other than my cell phone, so sorry the pictures are a bit blurry.

I know I still need to get Whit's 1st Birthday pictures posted, I just have to scan them and that takes me forever to do!

Oh, and don't mind the naked baby, she and her brother have issues with clothes these days! I will dress them in the morning and they will have their clothes removed shortly after breakfast.. Carter will say, "I want to be naked mommy." so then Whit will copy him.

Whitney is also throwing fits like you wouldn't believe! I don't remember Carter ever throwing fits this early, is it a girl thing???

1 comments:

Janae Squires said...

WOW!!! Walking how fun! She is a cutie!