
We have not been able to get together with Jake's sisters and their kiddos for some time now. But, finally for 2 hours a few weeks ago we got to have lunch at our place with both of them and thier kids. It was so fun seeing Abbie and Matt and their precious little girl Maddie. She is 15 months old now and it is the first time we have got to see her. Sara and Avery and Easton came too. It was our first time meeting Easton too. He is so cute! Carter and Avery played so cute together. They held hands and said each others names. Carter didn't want to hold her hand at first and she cried, then I told him it was making her sad, so he held her hand. Carter also had a hard time sharing his, "Grandma Iein" (Eileen) with the other grandkids. It was impossible to get all 5 in a picture together because of one stubborn little boy (yes that would be mine) would not cooperate!!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
All 5 Wendling Grandkids together at last...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Jaime tell me that little girl standing is not yours. Has she seriously grown up that much already?
I'm glad you were able to get together! It's always great to see family!!
What part of Utah did you move to?
Excellent! Welcome back to Utah. I have a friend living in Taylorsville, so I should definitely give you a call when I am playing down your way. It would be fun to see you! Love ya
You're going to love being in SLC. How fun that you can see your family more and make some great memories together.
Those are for sure a sweet bunch of kiddos!! Very very cute!!
Post a Comment