Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whitney at 18 Months...

Yesterday my wonderful husband took Whitney to her 18 month check up so I could go see Dear John with my sister, Chelsie and cousin, Erica. (it was a pretty good movie, not at all like the book.) Anyway, later I got a text from Jake that said, "Whitney is a giant." He said that the first thing the Doctor said was, "Whoa, she has gotten huge!" Jake said he was a bit nervous when he said that thinking that maybe she was overweight... Well, what the Doctor meant was that Whitney has grown so tall that she is OFF the charts for height. And, she went from 50th percentile for weight to 80th percentile.. Crazy!

Her Stats:
Height: 34 in. (at 15 Months she was 30 in.)
Weight: 25.7 lbs. (at 15 Months she was 21.9 lbs.)
BMI: 15.62 kg/m2 (at 15 Months she was 17.14 kg/m2)
Head Circ.: 18.3 in. (at 15 Months she was 17.9 in)

I can't believe how much she has changed in just 3 months! She eats healthy, but she eats a lot!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the picture of her sleeping while sitting. All that growing has made her tired.

April Henderson said...

Awwwwww, cute hair! and Fun V-day story :)