Pictures of our trip to Boise.. Whitney loves her babies! In the hotel, as you can see she was eating an apple and when Carter wanted a bite she would freak out! She has way to much attitude for an 18 month old! I am in for it!
Carter wanted me to take some more pictures of him, he is so funny!! (And I threw in a cute one of Whitters too.)
Carter and Whit playing with the new toys I bought them at Wal-Mart the other day for being such good kids.
Carter and I had a little photo shoot the other night, Carter wanted to take some pictures with my camera but it is pretty heavy for him so I had to help him hold it. He kept telling me, "mommy I want to take pictures with you" it was really cute! I love him!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Recent Randomness
Posted by Jaime at 10:07 PM
Labels: random shots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love to see pictures of you and your cute kiddos.
Jamie, Carter Cracks me up! I love looking at you blog and seeing how big your kids are getting. Hope all is going well for you! Love april
Post a Comment