That is what the Medical Assistant said when she came in to tell me the news... A few months ago, on February 2nd to be exact, I had a Doctors appointment to check on my blood results from my last appointment... Well, at that appointment I got a HUGE surprise! See for yourselves...
Yep, that's right, #3 is on it's way... I am 18 weeks and counting! I wanted to wait until after my 20 week check up to tell people but, no such luck, as you can see my belly has popped out and is giving away my secret. To this day I am still EXTREMELY shocked, especially since last August we were told we couldn't have anymore babies, due to my Pituitary tumor.. I was torn between weather or not I believed the Doctors or not. I really felt they were wrong, and I was right, they were!
A couple reasons we didn't want to say anything was #1 I was just too shocked and overwhelmed by the whole thing I just couldn't talk about it, #2 because SO many people have told me not to have anymore children and I just didn't want to hear any lectures, especially in the beginning and since I was so shocked and unsure of the whole thing myself. It's between Jake and I, I know, but I still can't stand all the negative comments! I mean it's a miracle and a blessing we are even going to have another baby. As for being sick this time, well its a given with me, but it didn't last as long this time, I usually don't feel better until after the delivery. And... I can't complain too much since I don't go to bed with a sore throat every night (due to a lot of vomiting), like I did with Whitney and Carter. Plus, its just part of it, not the best part but so worth it! We are going to be surprised with the sex this time, for real. I don't care what it is, I just want he/she to be healthy! Jake kind of wants another boy but at the same time he wouldn't mind a girl either. He loves his Whitney!!! He is very excited!
We feel extremely blessed to have another special little one come into our home, thank you all for your love, loyalty and support! ;)
Friday, April 30, 2010
Surprise, Surprise....
Posted by Jaime at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
that is such awesome news, jaime!!!! i am so happy for you & jake! i didn't even know you were told you couldn't have more, so, WOW!!! what an amazing blessing for your family!! miss you guys & hope the time has gone by fast with jake gone & he'll be home soon! how many more rotations like that does he have? anyway, again, so excited for you & can't wait to hear what this little one is! good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!
Congratulations Jaime!! I bet that was a surprise!! Glad to hear your little family is going to grow just a bit bigger!!
Also glad to hear that you are feeling better so soon.
Congratulations, jaime! I'm so very excited for the lot of you. Hope you continue to feel less-ill.
Yeehaw! That is GREAT news. Talk about a surprise, but what a blessing. So glad to hear you haven't been as sick since I know how miserable you have been in the past! Can't wait to see you!
That is so fantastic!! Congratulations, I hope you feel great and that it goes smoothly for you. And don't listen to anyone negative, this was supposed to happen or it wouldn't have!
WOW - congratulations!! You look great! =)
Congratulations! Gotta love that kind of surprise! :) I'm glad you are not feeling too bad. I am impressed you kept the secret for so long.
Good luck!
Yay!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I would love an invite to your blog so I can keep in touch with your cute and GROWING family!!
I had a feeling when I saw you last week. :) Congrats you guys!
Hooray! Congratulations! I am thrilled for you guys!
Yay! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I didn't know until Jake came and stayed with us last night. Adam said he thought he knew before, but you never know with him. I am glad that you have been feeling a little better this time!
Congrats, Jaime!! That is so awesome! I hope things keep going well for you--and don't listen to the negative comments--you are a great mom!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! How fun to keep it a surprise. I've thought of doing that next time we have one. Congrats again!!!
Wow, Jaime!! Congratulations to all of you!! I hope that your pregnancy continues to go smoothly and that you're feeling good! Yay!
Yahoo!! Jaime, you look so cute! And you look a little less green than last time :) So glad that you're feeling better! It was great talking to you, now we need to get together! Congrats!
congrats! That is a miracle! You look great!!
CONGRATS! Great news for your family.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Isn't it amazing how our lives are so full of miracles! You look darling.
Post a Comment