This little one is small... He/She measured very small for how far along I am, but I bet He/She will catch up very soon.. At the US Jake and I were not supposed to find out what the sex was but I am pretty confident Jake knows. He better not tell anyone else or he will be in so much trouble with me! Everything looks good with the baby and that is all I really wanted to hear. We are so blessed to have this little one come into our lives very soon, I just love being a Mother and it will be great to be a family of 5! Jake is way excited too, he may not show it or express it the way I do but I know he is. He LOVES Carter and Whitney so much and he will love this little baby too. This is all I got from the Doc for pictures of the baby because he didn't want to give the sex away. Love to all!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
20 week Ultra Sound
Posted by Jaime at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment