Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Names...

So we need a little help with Baby names this time around, we just can't decide for sure.. If the baby is a girl we know what to name it but if it's a boy we don't know... The middle name will be Jacob so please help us come up with a good first name that goes with that.. Leave a comment with your suggestion.. Thanks so much my friends!

4 comments:

Nashelle said...

Ooo, so bad with boy names...maybe that's why we've yet to have one? What's the girl name you've picked? (here are a few boy names that we like but can't use b/c family's already used them: Landon, Christian, Logan, Isaac)

Jenny said...

I second Isaac. I think it would sound great with Jacob as a middle name.

Unknown said...

I know you're close friends with Tamra, but I love Cohen! I don't think you'd like my favorite boy names... they're Peter, Gideon, Alvin and Joseph. I'm sure they right name will stick out soon!!

The Posse said...

How about Edward Jacob? *snickers* I miss you babe! You look so cute in that belly pic!