Friday, May 28, 2010

Jungle Jim's

This was a fun time, for once we all got along, but unfortunately it didn't last long *sigh*, it makes me sad really but my siblings and I just have different lifestyles and views on things. I have tried and tried to be the peacemaker but I seem to always come out the loser and bad guy, so I am taking some steps back and keeping my distance from now on. Makes me sad though, the little ones all love to play with each other, maybe some day we will all grow up..



All 5 sisters Hilary, Kimy, Jessica, Chelsie, and Jaime, only sibling missing is my brother Casey.
Carter ran off and I was in a panic trying to find him. When I finally did he was riding this "Truck Train" all by himself.
Whit and Izzie on the airplane. Izzie started to cry and we noticed she had a ton of red scratches all over her arm, turns out my feisty Whit was mad at her because she wouldn't let her push the leaver up so the plane would go high..
She likes riding all by herself better. :)
London and Whit

Treven and CarterWhit and Kayden (he is the oldest of all the cousins)
Carter saying, "Oh Mom enough with the pictures" Literally he said that, it was funny!
Aunt Chelsie and Whit making a funny face
Cute Kayd
Kim and Jessica
Trev, Whit and Chels
Ethan, Trev, and Hilary


Izzie and Whit on the swings

0 comments: