Monday, September 20, 2010

Kid funnies

The other day we were driving to my aunt and uncles for a pot luck and Whit said, "Mama I'm a Feakin (Freakin) Genius" It is a running joke in Jake's family that Jake is a freaking Genius and I believe she heard it when we spent 5 weeks in Montana. It was a while ago but I am learning kids memories are so amazing!

Whitney is potty trained as I mentioned in my last post and the other night she said she had to go #2 so I got up with her and waited and waited, she was taking like 20 minutes and I was getting so frustrated because I wanted to go back to bed. I got in her face and very firmly said to her, "Hurry up and finish Whitney!" Her response was, "Stop Sceaming (screaming) at me, your nice."

The other day I fell and hurt my back really bad walking the kids home from the park and pulling them in their wagon, so I was layed up for a few days. Being the cute, sweet little boy that Carter is he said to me, "Mom does your back still hurt from when you fell down?" I said yes. He goes, "Okay, come here Whitney." He took her by the hand and led her to their room, next thing I know she is dressed and has her shoes on. (These shoes she had on are very hard to put on even for me and Jake and they were on the correct feet and everything). Carter said to me, "We are going to go out in the back yard and play so you can rest." I just adore that sweet little guy, he is the best brother to Whit and such a sweet son!

4/25/2010

Carter, Whit and I were cuddling in my bed this morning and Whit was picking at a scab on her finger, and Carter stops abruptly what he is saying to me and goes, "Oh Sweetie did you get an owie?" Then he kissed her finger.

Whit was just sitting on my lap and she farted, looks up at me and opens her little mouth wide and goes, "ewwww farted."

Carter to Jake: "Dad I'm your buddy huh?" Jake:"Yeah your my buddy." Carter: "Don't call me Son, call me Buddy."

1/4/2010

The other morning he woke up before I did and came downstairs to see Jake and he had a bag of skittles in his hands and his portable DVD player and he goes, "Can I have a drink of your tasty juice in your fridge over there?" He was referring to Jake's small fridge in our basement and Jake's gatorade.

I went in to check on Carter and like always he wasn't asleep, he goes, "Mommy will you cuddle with me and sing me a song?" So I go and lie down next to him, sing him a song, he tell me in the middle of it to "shh" then goes, "Mom I need some chocolate medicine from costco." What?!?! Where do they come of with these things? I couldn't stop laughing long enough to finish singing to him, I had to leave the room.

Anytime I say "Thank you for something that he does for me he goes, "your welcome for bringing you Whitney's bb or your welcome for whatever it is he does for me" It is funny and so cute! His personality is just so funny and I love it more and more everyday.

He always wants me to cuddle him and sing to him before bed. Tonight he felt that because Whit had her doll to cuddle with he needed a "bear or something"

A little note on Whitney... Whitney now walks around the house looking for her "beep beep" (aka Binky).. She sounds like the road runner...

I was lost one afternoon trying to find the library and Carter goes, "Are you lost Mommy?"
I said, "yes I am am trying to find the library."
Carter: "It's a piece of "s***" library."

Carter got a bike from Grandma E and he couldn't get on it to ride it, it is pretty big, and he couldn't get on it so he goes, "D*** it, D***it, D*** it!"

Carter just said, "Mom, you love me Huh?!" Me: "Yes I do very much!" C: "That's good to love me."

10/24/2009

I love it when they start to talk, they say the most random, funny things ever!

Carter: "Yer coote Mom"

Carter: "Look at my weiner Daddy, it's fixed"
Jake (aka Daddy): "Was it broken?"
Carter: " Yep!"

Carter: "Daddy, this is not a dinosaur, it's a T-REX!"
Jake: "A T-Rex is a type of dinosaur"
Carter: "no! you don't know what your talkin about"

11/6/2009

(As we were having Mommy cuddles)
Me: "Your so cute Carter!"
Carter: "Yeah I am, Your coote too."
Me: "Thanks"
Carter: "Your Welcome"


This morning at breakfast Carter spilled yogurt on his shirt, he asked Jake for a napkin, and kept saying, "we don't make a mess Jake" Then Jake said, "well we try not to make a mess but sometimes it is just impossible for you son"
Carter: "Every single time we go through this Jake!"

As I was fixing my hair this morning he said, "your hair's pretty Mom"
then a few minutes later he goes, "your handsome Jaime"
(for some reason he calls Jake and I by our first names..)

Jake was downstairs playing his game and yelling at it and Carter goes, "I am going to go downstairs and tell Daddy to stop yelling at his tv game, it's ridiculous!" (At least I am not the only one who thinks so!) LOL!

When Whit woke up from her nap I heard Carter go in and say, "Hello princess!"

The other day Carter was running around in his underwear and he goes, "Look Mom a pocket" (He was referring to the front of the underwear)

11/15/2009

Another one to add: "I'm a funny Kid Jaime"

Yesterday we got Whitney a coat, a nice pea coat, that she looks adorable in! And I got her all ready for church and put her coat on her. When Carter came upstairs and saw her he goes, "you look so pretty Whitney roo!" A few seconds later, "Whitney roo I love your coat, it looks great on you"

This morning, he said to me, "Good morning Mom, I mean Jaime, did you get enough sleep?"

At church today they brought him to me so I could take him to the restroom and he came running in the room saying (more like yelling), "Jaime I have to pee, I have to pee Jaime."

The nursery worker told me that on his first day working with the kids Carter went up to him and goes, "Hi how are you Grandpa?"

1 comments:

Nashelle said...

So sweet...hope you're feeling better soon!