Friday, October 1, 2010

38 week apt..

I hit 38 weeks pregnant a few days ago and measured at 36, so I am finally caught up just right. :) Now this baby just needs to get here so I have a husband around for a few days and for the delivery. I didn't gain anything again, just stayed the same. I have been very nauseous in the mornings though and just don't feel like eating much.

Carter and Whit I think can really sense that a change is coming, they have been so clingy to me these days. I don't mind really, I love to cuddle with them and have them around, they are so dang cute!

Jake now has 3 Residency interviews, 2 in October in Oklahoma and Oregon and 1 in November in Michigan. I am so proud of him!

Well that is really all for my update, not much else going on..

0 comments: