Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Whitney Funny,...

I had Whit all potty trained and everything before I had this baby and well she has regressed a little since we brought him home. So yesterday she peed her panties 2 times in a row after I had asked her repeatedly if she needed to go potty. After the second time I was frustrated, so I spanked her bum and told her she knew better and to take her underwear down to the laundry. She cried a little and picked them up and was doing as I said. As she was walking away with her sassy little walk, she goes, "I don't know better." It was hilarious and I couldn't help but crack up laughing. She is seriously the sassiest little girl EVER!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like Montanna. I got her a potty watch and it has helped us a little bit. WE haven't had #2 accidents is a couple weeks. Potty has been a little more difficult with her. I've had her in pull-ups since I was tired of cleaning up messes.

April Henderson said...

I love it!!! What a funny girl!