Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Newborn pictures









Tristan is such a sweet little baby! He is mellow and eats wonderfully for me. I have been able to nurse him but am now working to wing down the nursing and just bottle feed him instead. The breastfeeding is very stressful and painful for me. The nice thing about him is he will do either and is happy. :) He started to smile at 5 weeks just like his big sister did. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. at 5 weeks old. He is so far the smaller of my babies. He is a joy and his Big Brother just LOVES him! He feeds him for me sometimes and while he feeds him he talks to him and kisses his head. It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Whitney asks to hold him several times a day and she just adores him too. We feel so very blessed to have such a sweet little baby in our lives again. Jake and I love our little family.

These pictures are from when he was just 4 days old.

0 comments: