Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jake's 32nd Birthday!

Jake turned 32! I wanted to have a little party for Jake and have some of our new friends over to celebrate his birthday, Jake isn't really the kind that likes a lot of attention, it embarrasses him. But, he let me invite a couple families anyway to share Ice cream cake with them. (I made the cake and I have to say I did a pretty good job. ) ;) Jake didn't want much for his birthday, he never does, when I asked him what he would like he named a few random things, a key chain, license plate cover, comfy pillow... I couldn't find a cool license plate cover but I did get him a cool key chain that I plan to engrave for him someday. I think he enjoyed his birthday, he loved his cake.

Things I love about My Jake:
He is the BEST Dad and Husband I could ever ask for. Sometimes I take him for granted but I am working so hard to change that because I love him so very much!
He is my best friend
He works hard
He is a wonderful Doctor and very smart
Although he never shows this side of himself except to me, and it is pretty rare when he does show it even to me, he is sensitive and compassionate
He is very giving and often thinks of others
His kids love him, he loves them too and loves to wrestle and play with them
He is a wonderful teacher
He is very selfless
He is patient
He calls me pretty lady or his pretty wife

The kids and I are so blessed to have him in our lives! We love you babe! Happy Birthday!

I had to include both of these pictures because I love Carter's smile in the one below even though the stupid balloon string is in the way
Best I could do for a self portrait of my Hubs
Yummy Oreo Ice Cream Cake

0 comments: