Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some random cuteness I have to share...

My kids are cute! I just can't get enough of their cuteness, and I am so blessed to have them as mine. I know every Mother probably feels that way.

Enjoy some fun pictures of these cuties!

Tj is sweet! He LOVES his big brother and sister very much and brightens up every time he sees them. He is VERY busy and likes to keep his Mom on her toes. He is a Mamma's boy as well and loves to be held and cuddled by me often. He takes good naps most of the time and he LOVES to eat several times a day! He has the most beautiful brown puppy dog eyes with long dark lashes. He too is a fast learner and surprises me everyday with the things he picks up on. He loves to climb already and is very determined! There is nothing that he can't get out of, if I am not fast enough to take him out of his high chair he will just climb on out...

Got an owie on his eye
I love his smile!
Snuck in the dryer when I left it open for a few minutes and had to run and help Whitney
I told ya he loves to eat! He is enjoying some chocolate cake here
Climber!

Carter has the best imagination and is such a sensitive little guy! He grows taller by the minute and eats like you wouldn't believe! He is a total Mamma's boy and tells me he loves me several times a day! He is also his Daddy's buddy. Whitney too, is his best friend and he adores his little brother and plays with him all the time. He loves to make him laugh! He is curious and smart and learns fast. He is also so obsessed with T-Rex, he has a few T-Rex shirts and wears one of them every day, and he loves building things, there is nothing he can't build and he makes stuff up all the time. He also loves bugs, frogs, snacks, etc etc... In fact he is pretty much just all boy he is obsessed with digging in dirt, catching bugs, frogs, etc.. He loves to dress up as spider man, lightening mcqueen and anything we have around here...

He caught a frog and was so proud!
Here he built a bridge, one of many and he builds them differently every time
One of his favorite things to wear (Cars costume Grandma Eileen sent)

Whitney is such a cuddly little lady and we adore her around here, she is both a Mamma's girl and a Daddy's lady! Carter is her BEST friend and she is Tj's protector! She is SASSY and bossy and very very smart as well as funny! She loves to dress up as a princess and have her hair all done up like one, and she loves, as random as this is, bandaids! I don't know why but she does. She loves going to church and going to nursery. She especially loves snack time, that girl asks for snacks all day long.. She loves to dress herself and she is quite good at it, her favorite thing to wear is leggings! Whit has us all wrapped around her little finger.. (Oh and Whit FARTS ALL THE TIME! She always has and every time she does it she says, "I farted" I have nicknamed her, Fart machine...)

I asked her to smile for me and this is what she did (don't strain yourself) LOL!
She likes putting on my boots
That's better

0 comments: