Thanks to the wonderful ladies who helped Tasheena with my shower, Katie, April and Tiffany! It was so beautiful and so much fun, I loved it!! :) I have wonderful friends here and so much support and love...
The yummy food! It was so good and set up so beautifully!
Tasheena Zickgraf and Krystal Shuldberg
Pauline Marshall and Katie Wilkins
Me opening more gifts...
Tiffany Hillam, Me, and Rachel Johnson
Mandy Wanzek and April Hendersen
The cute blue dress from Tiff, Jake really liked it because it isn't so girly like everything else is that I have...
Friday, June 20, 2008
My Baby Shower
Posted by Jaime at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
how fun! I love baby showers, especially for girls. I have so much fun buying girlie things, even if it is for someone else. And you look gorgeous, definitely don't look that pregnant!
How fun! You are going to love a girl, I cannot wait until mine!
Looks like you had a great time! All that yummy looking food made me hungry!!!
Your blog is so cute. You have an adorable little family. That's exciting that you are having a girl the same time I am having a girl. What are you going to name her? You look so great and so happy.
How fun! I love showers. The food, the fun and the presents. I love just soaking it all in!
Post a Comment