I am a single Mom for 2 weeks while Jake does his preceptor ship (follow a Doctor around) 2 hours away in a little town called Marshall, MO. He has only been gone a couple of days and it has been awful! First of all I don't like being without him (I am sure not many wives like being without their husband's) Second, Carter is really really sick! He has the flu, both ears infected and very swollen glands.. I have been up the past 2 nights now just watching him. I have had to wake him up every 2-3 hours just to give him fluids through a syringe so he won't get dehydrated.. He just wants to cuddle with me and when I need to get up to do anything he cries and follows me.. I feel so bad for him, I have never seen my BUSY boy so, well, not busy. I am exhausted but can't sleep because this little girl in my belly is kicking me so dang hard in the ribs that it hurts, and I can't breathe very well. I didn't have this problem with Carter, I must have carried him lower, or maybe she just situates herself differently. It gets depressing being home all day without adult interaction.. I can't wait until he is back to his old self so we can go play at the parks and wading pools!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Jamie, I am so sorry! How awful! Is there anything I can do? I'd offer to watch Carter, but...1.) I don't think he'd want me to, 2.) Probbal wouldn't be in Natalie's best interest. But after he goes to bed for the night, maybe Cory would let me come over and we can watch a chick flick or something...and I can bring a treat, or I can make you dinner.... I hated being alone when Cory had his preceptorship! Please let me know if you want me to help out in anyway. I'm more than happy to. :)
No fun! I hate being without Ren, too. Email me your # and I'll call you for a chat. :)
I'm sorry. Wish I was closer to help out. I don't know what I would do if Matt ever left for that long. My new motto: FIND THE JOY!! Not as easy as it sounds, but has helped when things get stressful
Jaime! I can't believe you lived here! I'm so bummed! Our sons could have had a lot of good times together. LOL! Where are you now?? You can email me at apesaz (at) gmail (dot) com.
Jamie I am sorry I think kids have a six sense to get sick when daddy is away it's seems everytime Mike leaves for a trip Taylor and Brady both get sick and cry all the time. Hang in there I know it's hard!
I am so glad you commented on my blog. It would be great to keep in touch. Jessica does give me updates from time to time. I am glad to hear you are doing so well. Jera is doing well. She has three kids - two boys and a baby girl. I haven't seen her daughter but her boys are just so cute.
Post a Comment