As the title states there isn't much new going on in our lives these days, Jake's 29th birthday is this Saturday, November 1st, and I have no idea what to get him!! He is hard to shop for, he really wants a nice TV since the HD thing is coming soon but that isn't going to happen with our lack of income. Anyone have any suggestions?? On the subject of Jake, he is doing well in school, he is worn out and ready to be done with the classwork, and soon enough he will be. He is looking forward to his rotations and some more hands on experience. He is gone most of the time during the day and then we get to see him a little at night, he helps me get the kids to bed and then goes and studies some more. No complaints here though, I do get to see him more than I ever thought I would, and I like it. I am so proud of him and love him for the sacrifice he is making for our little family, he's the best!!
Carter is staying busy and still tries so hard to be my little "helper" I cut his hair today and it looks awful! I would have done a great job if he would have held still! I think Jake might be mad, but he will just have to fix it. LOL! Carter likes to comfort "itney" when she is crying, he give her her pacifier and kisses her (more like drools on her). He tries to act like her too, I think for my attention is what I figure. He is still hard to get to sleep, but is doing a little better with it some nights and afternoons. He is putting more words together this week and it is fun for me to learn what he is saying. I love looking at his big green eyes when he wants something, he asks in the sweetest voice and it is almost impossible to say no to him. We went to the Doctor the other day and he weighs 29 3/4 lbs and is 35 in. long, he is growing well in the 75 percentile.
Whitney is learning and changing everyday, she is getting to be so pretty and is growing a little hair, it will either be lite brown or blond I think. She weighs 12 lbs. 14 oz and is 23 1/2 in. Also in the 75 percentile. She tries so hard to laugh but it just comes out in squeals right now, but it is still so cute! She absolutely HATES tummy time! And she is already very attached to me, she won't sleep on her own, I know I should just let her cry but I just feel so bad doing that.. She is a very good baby for the most part, happy and cute!
As for myself, I am just tired and have been struggling with a few migraines this past weekend and today, it is not fun and it seems like is just happens this time of year every year.. I have found that Peppermint oil takes the edge off of them for me and I am grateful for that. I have been working out like crazy and am almost back to my pre-baby weight. Yay! I don't have to buy all new clothes. I think most of it I owe to my 2 year old though, chasing him around gives me the best workout! I am really wishing Jake would take me on a date, but I just have to be patient about it for now..
We are all doing well for now and feel blessed and hopeful!
Enjoy some pictures of my kiddos.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Not much new
Posted by Jaime at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You need to take that kid out on a DATE for his birthday. Do everything as a suprize!! Arrange the babysitter, the evening and then the "after evening" :) Have a great birthday Jake...
Cute, cute kids. I wish we could see you guys again. Carter was like 8 months old when you moved. He is a completely different kid now. They are both adorable. Montanna isn't sitting up yet by herself, but she is when she is propped up on things, but she did roll over for the first time the other night. It was pretty exciting.
Cute, cute kids! I wish we could see you guys again. Carter was like 8 months old when you moved and he looks like a completely different kid now. They are both adorable. I can't wait to meet Whitney. Montanna is only sitting up when she is propped up on something, but she did roll over for the first time the other night. That was pretty exciting!
I hope Jake's b-day was good! Maybe I can get Ben to drop a few hints about Jake taking you out on a date ;) Your kiddos are adorable as usual.
Post a Comment