My Baby boy turned 2 today, I can't believe it! He had such a fun filled day, he got up at 7:30, I made him his favorite breakfast, waffles and bananas. He ate 2 waffles and one whole banana and drank some milk. Then He got to take a bath with his new bath toy that Jake and I got him for his Birthday, he LOVED it! After about an hour in the bath (I played with him for some of it, and then sat on the floor and read a book.) I had to drag him out, he wasn't happy.. He helped me make his birthday cake, it was Chocolate with Creamy White Icing, and then I got him his favorite lunch. He also got his favorite dinner, pizza. Our neighbors came over and had cake and ice cream with us. Don and Linda and Ralph and Pat, they are wonderful people!
Carter got some books and toys and clothes, everyone was very generous and I think he loved his birthday presents!
Things Carter does: talks more and more, he is starting to put more sentences together all the time, he says, "I want Ogos" (Yogos) like 5 times a day, they are his favorite treat! Some of his other favorites are, pizza, juice, "wa wa" (water), "Itney" (Whitney), "Da Da" (Daddy) especially wrestling with him, "Pa-corn" (Popcorn), Puppy's, and "Nankie" (Blankie). Things he loves to do; feed Whitney, eat Yogos, Play with cars, play with water, go outside, watch baby signing times, eat, read with Mom, take off his clothes and diapers, and pray. Oh, and he also loves to torture Mom and Whitney by always taking away her pacifier and putting it in his mouth.
We go to exercise group every morning, he gets to play with the kids and I get to work out. Lately he has been pushing the other kids and stealing their toys, I am not sure what to do about that, sometimes the other Mothers have to come and get me because he won't stop pushing.. If anyone has any help or suggestions on what I can do about this please help!
He is a funny kid! Lately he won't go to sleep weather it's nap time or bed time, he just plays in his room and takes off his clothes and diaper, sometimes I will check on him and he is standing in the window pounding on it saying "Hi ya" to the neighbors, giving them a show... They just laugh. Maybe it is time for potty training already, but I just don't want to do it yet! He is so cute with Whitney, he talks to her and plays peek-a-boo with her, he kisses her all the time. It is so cute when he kisses us, he just puckers up his lips and plants one on us. He also feeds Whit as you will see in the pictures below where he is feeding her Icing. I let him help me ice the cake so it is not a pretty cake but we had a fun time with it, and that's what counts right!? Also, it tasted really good! Anyway, while I was trying to fix the cake he iced, I let him lick a spoon with a little icing on it and when I turned around again to check on him, he was sitting on the floor with Whitney feeding her the icing.
Well, that is all I can think of about my sweet little boy, he had a great birthday!! Enjoy the pictures below, if you want a better view of them since they are so small just click on them. There are a lot of them, sorry, I love pictures!These are our wonderful neighbors, Pat and Ralph Hall, they are so good to us and love our babies!
His presents.. He loved all of his presents, especially opening them. His favorite was the cars that Great-Grandma Wendling sent, he jumped up and down when he saw them and has been playing with them ever since!
Carter got shy when we sang him Happy Birthday, it was way cute.
This is where Carter is feeding Whitney Icing, he loves to share food!
Carter having his lunch. For some reason Carter was pouting, I don't know why, but he perked up when I let him lick the cake spoon. ;)
The makings of the Cake....
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Boy!!
Posted by Jaime at 10:00 PM
Labels: c 2nd birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So glad he had a great day!
Happy Birthday! Looks like he had a fun day!
When Cameron was younger and he would push/throw things/ hit he would get one warning not to do it again and I would tell him we were going to leave if he did. If he did it again we got up and left right then. After a couple times of that I would tell him before we got there that we would leave if he did any of those things. It really worked for Cameron.
Just make sure that you follow through with what you say you are going to do.
Happy b-day Carter! I can't believe he's 2 already!! That looks like a GOOD cake!
Happy b-day Carter! I can't believe he's 2 already!
Time sure does fly! I can't believe your first born is already 2. I can't believe how big Whitney is getting too.
Post a Comment