I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween, and that you don't get too many cavities from all the candy!! We had a great time! Last week I took Carter and Whitney to a carnival at the YMCA and Carter had a blast playing all the games and getting candy (especially the candy part). We went to a corn maze to and he didn't like it because it was really muddy and I wasn't letting him walk around too much, since I didn't want him to fall in the mud. He was dressed up as Tigger and Whitney was a cute little flower. We got to go to 2 Trunk or Treats, one last night at the church, and one today at Jake's school. It was so much fun seeing Carter run around from car to car holding out his bag for candy. He was jumping up and down and so excited. We did a little trick or treating to our neighbors as well, they are so good to us and gave him some fun things!
Funny story to share:
I gave Carter his bath and had to have Jake come up and watch him so I could answer the door for some trick or treaters, Jake got him out and went to grab a diaper and Carter came running out and mooned all the kids. They were laughing pretty hard, it was funny. He was excited about all the people coming over but didn't want to give them any of his candy.. This Halloween has been fun and I am sad that we won't have another one here in the Ville.. We love and miss everyone!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Jaime at 5:35 PM
Labels: halloween 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your kids looked really cute Jaime!
Oh, the kids looked so cute! I'm so excited that you guys are moving to SLC!!! Do you know any of the details like when and exactly where in SLC you'll be moving? We are just north on the Farmington/Kaysville border.
Happy Birthday to Jake - yesterday! I totally forgot that his bday was the day before mine!
Cute kids Jaime! It was fun to get an email from you!
Post a Comment