I forgot to share how Jake's Birthday went, better late than never. ;)
I was going to take cousin Erin's advice and do a surprise date for him. I was thinking I would get some babysitters and drop them off before picking Jake up from school, then take him home to a nice romantic candle lite dinner, and then out to a movie... But, because he had a big test on Monday that he was extremely stressed about and wanted to spend the night studying for (his birthday was on Saturday and he doesn't study on Sunday's) we ended up just going to dinner at the new Italian place called, Napoli's it was decent and nice to go out with my husband, finally! Our wonderful friends, Chris and Nashelle Wood babysat for us. I got Jake some iTunes gift cards for his birthday and he was happy with them, and then he got some money from his parents, grandparents, and my grandparents, so he put it all together along with some money he has saved and got himself a TV, nothing fancy but it is HD like he wanted. So, for the most part he had a good birthday, he didn't enjoy that he had to study for the majority of it but he liked spending a little bit of time with me. Love you Jake!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Oh yeah, Jake's birthday...
Posted by Jaime at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Man, that cousin Erin must be awesome. That is a cool idea!! I am glad to hear that you got to go out. Time together is priceless. Enjoy those times without the kids. Happy birthday Jake!! Congrats on the new tv.
LOL- I didn't know he got a tv! Well I am very happy for him! heheh! Men and their electronics!
Post a Comment