Saturday, November 15, 2008

Whitney's laughing!!

I love it! She did it the other day at the Doctor's office (11-11)and tonight it was more like giggles. It was constant and so so cute! I love it when they first smile and laugh it makes my day! She is such a sweet spirit in our home, and I am so blessed to be her Mommy! Carter is loving her more and more too, the last few days he has been asking to hold her, he says, "I hold her" so I have him sit by me and give her to him, he will hold her for a long time, and when I try to take her he will get mad at me. He also tries to wrestle with her but I had to put a stop to that one, she wasn't liking it!

Carter went to the bathroom #2 all by himself today, it was great! He seems to really like going to the bathroom by himself on the "otty". Tonight Jake was making him some dinner and Carter kept saying, "I see, I see" so Jake lifted him up and let him see and he said, "I help" so Jake let him stir the food. He is talking so much more all the time and I am so grateful! It helps because he doesn't throw as many tantrums.. I could go on forever about my little ones but I will save some stories for later.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Your little girl is too cute! She and her brother look a lot alike. I love that she's laughing! I wish I could see you guys. Sure miss you!

Scott and Athena said...

I love it when they start to laugh. It totally makes your day and cheers you up. Kids are the best and yours are way too cute.