Like most people I am going to go private, there just seems to be a lot of scary things out there these days. Please comment if you would like an invite, it won't be private until December 1st, so that will give all of you enough time to let me know. ;)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
Hi Jaime-for sure I would love to still keep in touch, so put me on your list:)
I'd love to be on your list. I love seeing what is happening in your life.
Athena
I would love an invite--I think you've got my email.
I'd love to be invited. hollycreer@yahoo.com
count me in.. hollycreer@yahoo.com
You know I want one!
We want to stay in contact!!!! lindsey.l.parmenter@gmail.com
Please keep my on your list...I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family!
hearts112@hotmail.com
Yes please!
Can you invite me too- Thanks!
I would love to be able to stay in touch! Add me to the list!
Me too! :) beckyleejenkinsathotmaildotcom
BTW darling kids. Love the Halloween costumes. You look awesome. I can't believe you just had a baby!
I would love an invite,too. It's fun to see how you guys are doing!
Hey Jaime! You better include me. I love watching your little family grow, I can't believe how big Whitney is getting! And good luck with your move to Utah, how exciting!!
aundrea5802@yahoo.com
Of course add us! I want to keep stalking your cute little family!!
P.S. I'm SO EXCITED that you guys are coming to SLC for rotations!!!! We have to get together when you come, I need to meet your little sweethearts. Hope your great!
Invite me!
kathrynlee99@yahoo.com
Don't forget us:)
mjensen6889@aim.com
I would like to keep in touch with you! Thanks!
send me an invite!
i've been thinking about doing this, too.
please send me an invite!
sarajoyner at gmail
Hey Jamie, I never have time to look at blogs anymore so this is the first I've seen yours in forever. Thanks again for all the clothes. I hope we get to see yall for Christmas. stubbs.sara@gmail.com
Post a Comment