Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Move to Utah...





I finally have a few moments to post about our move. We have been here off and on for about a month now. When we got to Utah, we unloaded out stuff and the next day went to Montana for a week to see Jake's parents. Then, we came home for a few days, unpacked a little, then the kids and I headed back to Idaho for the 4th. It was fun to see everyone. I haven't got to see a lot of my family for a couple years now. Jake stayed behind because he started his rotations. So far he loves them! Last week the kids and I went back to Idaho for a funeral. My Mom's cousin, Annette died. Jessica, Kimy, and I knew her and her son, Nick well. We used to hang out with Nick all the time in High School. We got to see him at the funeral, he has grown up a lot since I saw him last.

Now, we are finally in Utah and getting more settled everyday. Jake painted the basement and upstairs living rooms, as well as the kids room. They look good. All we really have left to do it hang pictures and clean up.

The kids were really good on our trip out here. We stopped in Colorado for a couple days to see Kimy and her family. It was great to see them, we had fun. Here are some pictures of the kiddos on our trip out here. My cousin and sister took more on their cameras but I don't have them yet.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

So glad you finally made it!! Let's play soon!

AprilF said...

Hey! We'll be in Utah (in our apt) in the middle of August. Email me at apesaz (at) gmail (dot) com

Tasha said...

Looks like things are going good! Glad you were able to spend sometime with family & were able to sell your home YAH!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Ya!! you finally made it I am glad everything has worked out and that you were able to get the house sold