
I only have a picture of the eaten cake because my computer crashed and I lost the rest of them.. But, as you can see she really enjoyed her cake! We had a great party for her and I made her a polka dot cake with pink frosting and mini oreos at the dots. Erica helped me make it, My cousin.
At 1 Whit is still a big eater and is shows.. I love it! She also says a few works such as, Dadda, Mamma, Hi, More, You know the usual that a 1 year old says. She loves to smile and laugh. She weighs in at about 25 lbs. She is a lot of fun to have around and we love her and are so blessed! Love you Whitters!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Whitney is 1!
Posted by Jaime at 9:08 PM
Labels: w 1st birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment