Another one to add: "I'm a funny Kid Jaime"
Yesterday we got Whitney a coat, a nice pea coat, that she looks adorable in! And I got her all ready for church and put her coat on her. When Carter came upstairs and saw her he goes, "you look so pretty Whitney roo!" A few seconds later, "Whitney roo I love your coat, it looks great on you"
This morning, he said to me, "Good morning Mom, I mean Jaime, did you get enough sleep?"
At church today they brought him to me so I could take him to the restroom and he came running in the room saying (more like yelling), "Jaime I have to pee, I have to pee Jaime."
The nursery worker told me that on his first day working with the kids Carter went up to him and goes, "Hi how are you Grandpa?"
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Carter funnies again
Posted by Jaime at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a cutie! I miss you girl. We need to get together soon. You're kiddos are so adorable... I loved their new church outfits. You're looking so cute, too!
Carter's party looked like it turned out well--- I'm so glad we didn't come, though! Passing around swine flu = bad idea. It looked like fun... ;(
Hi cute Jaime. I'm glad you're staying busy and having lots of fun with your sweet kids. Carter says the cutest things.
HA! That Carter- he's a crack-up! lol
Post a Comment