Friday, November 6, 2009

Some more Carter funnies....

(As we were having Mommy cuddles)
Me: "Your so cute Carter!"
Carter: "Yeah I am, Your coote too."
Me: "Thanks"
Carter: "Your Welcome"


This morning at breakfast Carter spilled yogurt on his shirt, he asked Jake for a napkin, and kept saying, "we don't make a mess Jake" Then Jake said, "well we try not to make a mess but sometimes it is just impossible for you son"
Carter: "Every single time we go through this Jake!"

As I was fixing my hair this morning he said, "your hair's pretty Mom"
then a few minutes later he goes, "your handsome Jaime"
(for some reason he calls Jake and I by our first names..)

Jake was downstairs playing his game and yelling at it and Carter goes, "I am going to go downstairs and tell Daddy to stop yelling at his tv game, it's ridiculous!" (At least I am not the only one who thinks so!) LOL!

When Whit woke up from her nap I heard Carter go in and say, "Hello princess!"

The other day Carter was running around in his underwear and he goes, "Look Mom a pocket" (He was referring to the front of the underwear)

2 comments:

Brand.Dodie.Kenadie.Logan said...

How cute Jaime!!

April Henderson said...

Oh my goodness, I love that kid. He is so funny and smart. He really gets adult interactions :) love the part about Jake yelling at his TV :) !!!!!!!!