I did a Cars 2 party for Carter because when he was 3 (for those who don't remember) he had a Cars party and he has never forgotten it! He asked and asked for a Cars 2 party and I finally gave in, I mean how can I say no to such a cute little boy!
At 5 carter weighs, 39 lbs and is VERY tall! I have no idea his exact height but he is 95 percentile for his height. CRAZY! He is so smart and very caring, and still the sweetest boy ever.
Things he loves:
Mac n cheese with hot dogs, pizza, hamburgers, fruit
Cars
Trucks
Trains
DINOSAURS (especially T-Rex)
Cartoons
Movies
His sister and brother
His "Mamma"
Jake aka Daddy (yep he still calls him that, always has!)
His Buddies (he has tons of them!)
Jeans and his T-Rex shirts
Digging in the dirt for worms
Catching frogs, centipedis, and any kind of bug
Scripture scouts
Vanilla ice cream
Learning/Reading (He is learning the Alphabet in preschool and now anytime there is a thing or word he is saying he will start to sound it out, it's so funny and cute!)
McDonald's happy meals and PANCAKES!
Helping
Parties
Primary
ETC....
Things we love about Carter:
His Red hair!
The cute things he says
His helpfulness
He is so smart
He is very thoughtful
His pretty hazel eyes
His enthusiasm to learn and ask question after question
His curiosity
He is very handsome and cute
Etc, etc, etc....
Carter is such a joy in our lives and we are so blessed and grateful to have him as a member of our family! He loves to wake me up in the morning by getting into my bed and kissing my check and asking if he can watch cartoons. I still remember the day he was born and they put him in my arms and I cried because I loved him so much already! He was on my belly and his eyes were wide open as he stared at me. We bonded right there and then.
Mommy and Daddy love you Carter! Happy 5th Birthday! <3
Oh and the party was a hit! I have to give a big shout out to Cousin Erin and Justin for all their help! I couldn't have done it and stayed sane without their help! Carter had so many friends come and he loved being the birthday boy so much!The pattern of this cake didn't mold into the cake as it was baking like it was supposed to, so I had to copy my picture from his 3rd birthday and do it free handed. I think it turned out oaky...
I love this picture of Carter, he was so excited to blow out the cars candles!
These kiddos were waiting so patiently for their cake and ice cream
Whitney and her cute friend Rose Larsen
Our great friend John came to show his support, we love John!
Justin and Erin the most wonderful cousins ever!
And Carter's BANG! Whitney hit him in the head with one of his birthday presents... OUCH! (Dr. Wendling took good care of him!)

Those who attended:
Darius Afalava
Brayden and Camden Linton (Justin and Erin and Afton Linton)
Braxton and Corbin Baldwin
Markie and Samie Hoggard
Rose Larsen
Oakli and Chase Burton
Abby Grouch
John Parmenter
Thank you all for your support and celebrating Carter's birthday with us!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Carter's 5th Birthday! His party ended with a BANG.. Literally!
Posted by Jaime at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment