Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tristan's 1st Birthday!

Tj's Stats:
Weight: 21.4 lbs
Height: 30 1/2
Head: 17 1/2


TJ is such a joy to have around! He is so sweet, that is the best way for me to describe his little personality/spirit. Sweet! He loves his siblings so very much and wants to do whatever they are doing and be just like they are. I love it and I love him!

Some of his favorite things:
FOOD
Carter and Whitney
Mommy and Daddy
His "gibby" aka little silky blanket
My cell phone
Coke
FOOD
Smacking Mommy in the face (He thinks it is so funny!)
Music and Dancing to it with his siblings
Playing with his siblings and being anywhere they are
Did I mention FOOD!
Peek a boo
Taking a bath and shower
Playing in the icky toilet

For TJ's birthday we celebrated by going to the OSU/Arizona Football game and then came home and had dinner (Spaghetti, one of his favorites) and Monkey cupcakes. He LOVED the cupcake SO much! He devoured it and when he was done with it he grunted until I gave him another one. (They were small, don't worry.) We got his a little ride on toy, he loves it, when he bounces on it it makes music and he claps and laughs and smiles with his big front teeth. It's so cute!

Geez did I mention how much I love this sweet baby?!?! I love the others too don't get me wrong but this age is so fun! ;)

There are a lot of pictures, enjoy.
I love how he isn't quiet sure at first... But then he just digs in and pigs out!!!








I let Carter help decorate a few cupcakes, here's one of them. He did a great job! :o)Fun Football Game!








0 comments: