Monday, October 3, 2011

Whitney's words...

July 15, 2011

Carter-"Whitney, watch my kids (his 3 toy dinosaurs) I am going upstairs real quick." Whit-" I didn't know you had babies in your belly, its little." Carter-"WHITNEY! BOYS DON'T HAVE BABIES! ESPECIALLY DINOSAUR BABIES, THEY ARE JUST MY KIDS!"

Whit's stomach is "hurting." she said, "Raisins will love my stomach better, that's why you should give me some." Never a dull moment in this house with these two around.
July 22, 2011

Me: "Whit why don't you just go potty in your own bathroom?" Whit: "Because I pee on my toilet seat EVERY SINGLE TIME, that's why I need to use YOUR bathroom."

I sent her up to her room while I talked to Carter and when I went to get her she was singing and cleaning up her room. I quietly watched and when she was finished she came and got me to show me her surprise.

September 3, 2011
When Ally Mears was visiting we went to Newport, OR to spend the day at the beach and on our way there we stopped to get some Krispy Creme doughnuts, Ally handed one to Whit and after about 30 minutes I looked back at Whit to find that she was pouting and her doughnut was untouched, she was just holding it with this angry look on her face. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "I don't want a punched doughnut!" Apparently Ally left a thumb print in her doughnut when she was taking it out of the box to hand it to her. LOL!

September 29, 2011

My sweet little girl woke me up this morning with a kiss on the cheek and, "Good morning Honey." I am so blessed to have such sweet precious children! ♥

0 comments: