Carter has had a bad cold the past couple of days and has just been cuddly and cross.. After a 3 hour nap today he cheered up and was being fun so I took advantage and dressed him in a cute outfit my aunt Cheryll sent him. Then I took some cute pictures of him.
His Cute Red Outfit from my Aunt Cheryll...
He was whining here because I wouldn't let him have any more M&M's..
Carter Praying, he joins us in prayers now, and I will find him saying his own at random times, like this one.. I love that I snagged a picture of it!
I love the look on his face here...
Monday, May 19, 2008
Carter being cute...
Posted by Jaime at 3:14 PM
Labels: cute carter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
he is soo big!! The last time i saw him he was only a couple of months old. and soon, your baby girl will join the world! how fast life flies by!
I love the praying picture! So cute!
Those are really cute!!
I love his outfit, and I love it that he's trying to pray in the picture. So cute!
Post a Comment