I hope all you Mother's out there have had a marvelous day! I woke up this morning to make breakfast and there were some flowers and a candy bar on the table. Apparently they were from Carter, not Jake. We went to church and I found out I was released from being a nursery worker, so I got to go to the meetings with Jake, and Carter enjoyed nursery. It is strange not being with those precious children anymore, although for the last few months it has been REALLY hard to do my calling faithfully because I have been so sick. I know I did the best I could and that is what is expected of us right?? After church Jake was teasing me about his Mother's day gift, I told him I thought he didn't get me one, that only Carter did.. He told me to look in the garage. He got me a grill! I have been telling him I wanted one so bad for weeks now, it isn't one of those top of the line grills but it works and it was in our budget. And I love it! ;) I was so excited about it that I made him put it together so I could cook some dinner on it tonight. I marinated some Chicken and grilled it with some zucchini. It was really good! Tomorrow we are having hamburgers.
My Day was wonderful, I got to relax and spend time with my boys, Carter and I played for a long time together in his room and I read him some fun stories. He seems to really love to have someone to play with, I showed him that he should hug his stuffed animals instead of throw them around, so he did, it was cute! He kept coming to me and kissing my checks, I guess I better play like that with him more often so I will get more kisses! ;)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Jaime at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Jamie,
I don't know if you will remember me, I went to USU and was in your ward. I hope all is going well. You look very happy!
Post a Comment