I found these pictures today while I was sorting through my photo closet, and thought it would be fun to share them... I went through a huge blonde phase when I was in college, and this was also the first time in my life I ever had really short hair!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Old Pictures of my Blonde and Short hair days...
Posted by Jaime at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You're so cute!
Hey Jaime,
Cute picture thanks for the help adding my friends in.
I think it's really cute!!
What a hot babe! ;) Very fun to see such a different hair style on you. I love it!
Hi Jaime!!!! It was so great to get your card and pictures in the mail. They really took me back to the good old days. Your little Carter is so CUTE! He looks so much like you. You gotta love those Holm dimples! I gave them to my little boy too. Congrats on your pregnancy, you look fantastic. I hope you are getting some good rest, I know it's hard when you're chasing a toddler around all day. We have a blog too: www.jnpalmer.blogspot.com. It's private, so I will send you an invite. It's such a great way to stay in touch. thanks again for the card, I really loved it. You're the best!
Post a Comment