Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Funny Carter Story..

This morning, as usual I was going crazy trying to feed Carter and Whitney and possibly myself. (I rarely get to sit down and eat a meal now, welcome to having 2 babies, right!!??) Anyway, I gave Carter a bowl of Cheerios to snack on while his waffle was toasting. He went in the living room and sat on the fireplace bricks to eat them. Whitney was screaming on the couch so I ran in the kitchen and quickly made her a bottle. Next thing I know she is not screaming anymore. When I got back to the living room Carter was sitting on the couch next to her folding his arms and smiling. I picked her up and in her mouth on her tongue was a cheerio. Yikes! I know he was just trying to share with his sister and make her happy, and he did, but I definitely will never leave him alone with her again, not even for a quick few seconds!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a funny story! I just love the little helpers.

AprilF said...

HA! Those toddlers sure are fast, aren't they!

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the new addition. I have been out of the blogging world for a couple weeks now so sorfry I haven't said anything until now. She looks so precious!