Carter did a lot of swimming this summer with his friends. He had such a fun summer. He is saying more and more words all the time and is getting used to his sister being around finally. Things are going pretty well other than the fact that I am so tired! I finally gave up on nursing Whitney, again, like with Carter I just don't produce enough milk to feed them. I think it is more important that I am a happy Mom and have a happy baby rather than being frustrated.. It does make me sad though because I really did want to breastfeed both of my children but I just have to accept the fact that I can't.. Jake is back in school and is doing well, he just has 3 more weeks in this quarter and then we get to go to Montana for a week, I am SO excited! We are going to bless Whitney in Thompson Falls and some of my family will come as well as Jake's. Then we get to spend some time on the water at the cabin, it is great fun! Whitney is so far still a really good baby, she cries when she needs something. She is awake more at night which we have to work on that! She likes to fall asleep in my arms rather than on her own. We went to Quincy, IL Friday and Saturday to see my aunt and uncle from Sarasota, FL. They were traveling through, it was fun to see them, I really miss them! When I get some pictures of that trip from my aunt I will post them.. Love to you all, I hope you are all doing well.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Summer days and update!!
Posted by Jaime at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's awesome that you'll be in Montana. Thompson Falls is only like an hour from us. Let me know when you'll be up and maybe we can make it to the blessing.
Post a Comment