Saturday, September 27, 2008

Finally!!









I got most of the pictures from Whitney's blessing, when the rest come I will add them to this post. My Grandma Olsen made her dress, isn't it beautiful!!!! She looks so dang cute in it and the day was wonderful. :) Love you all.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Such a sweet baby! Thank goodness for grandma's that can sew so well. The dress is adorable and so is the little baby!

April said...

What a gorgeous baby AND dress!!

Tiffany said...

I love it- so adorable.

Jenny said...

How fun. She is just gorgeous!

DeGooyer Family said...

She is so cute!! I especially like the last photo.

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

Gorgeous! And what a talented Grandma!

Matt and Dionne said...

She is so beautiful! I'm glad you guys were able to take a little vacation:) I hope things are going better for you guys!

Kathryn Palmer said...

She looks beautiful. I think she looks a lot like her mama in the pictures.
Beautiful dress too.

Anne of Green Barlows said...

What a cute little doll you have! She is adorable! I can tell that she looks just like her Mommy...lucky girl:)

Holly said...

She is so beautiful... what a special day!