Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great time! The Hillam's, Hendersen's and Freeman's all came and we ate so much good food! The kids had a blast playing together while we were preparing everything and then cleaning up. I think our hubby's had a nice time watching TV together too. I have a few pictures to post but not many, my camera just wouldn't work so I gave up on taking them.. Isn't Whitney getting so big! And Carter, he is becoming a big boy! I can't believe it. Whit just rolled over for the first time 2 minutes ago, of course I cheered and she got excited and started laughing. Being a Mom is so great and I am so Grateful that I am! I hope everyone had a great Turkey day! Okay, so I only got pictures of the kids and of the yummy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake I made. I will post some family pictures soon. ;)






0 comments: