Wow, these are all so good! My favorite is the one of you holding Carter with his hands covering his mouth. Your family picture at the top is really good, too--you look amazing!
I love these pictures they are just what I wish I could find to have done for our family. The photographer did a great job and such a cute family to work with.
Currently we are living in Murray, Utah where my husband is doing his medical rotations. My life is busy taking care of my family! I feel like life couldn't be better, we have really been blessed.
12 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! They are so cute of the kids and you and Jake! Maren did a great job.
Jaime, they ALL turned out SO cute!!! I love them! Such a beautiful family!
Wow, these are all so good! My favorite is the one of you holding Carter with his hands covering his mouth. Your family picture at the top is really good, too--you look amazing!
Way cute family pictures! I wish mine would ever turn out as good. Love you, Tiffany
jamie!! your pictures tuned out beautifully! And how the heck did you get so skinny so fast!! You look GREAT!
Love the family pictures how cute!
Those turned out awesome!! What a cute family.
so cute!
You're so pretty Jaime! Great pics of the whole family!
I love these pictures they are just what I wish I could find to have done for our family. The photographer did a great job and such a cute family to work with.
What sweet pictures!!! I love them - Happy New Year!
Love those pictures. My fav is the one of Carter where he looks like he's ready to mess something up.
Post a Comment