My friend Tiffany tagged me a long time ago and I am finally getting to it, sorry it has taken me so long Tiff!!
What is your husbands name? Jacob William Wendling
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 29
Who eats more sweets? Jake would say me, but I think he does! Sometimes I will eat cake or cookies for lunch though, so maybe I do.. But, I do snack all day on fruits and veggies.
Who said I love you first? Jake, I didn't say it back for a while, I know, mean!
Who is taller? Jake, but only by 1 inch.
Who can sing the best? Me.
Who is smarter? Jake, but only in school! LOL
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do, but, Jake balances the checkbook.
Who mows the lawn? Our wonderful neighbor Jack, since we don't have a lawn mower.. But, I make him lots of treats in return and he loves them.
Who cooks dinner? Me- sometimes Jake does too.
Who drives? Mostly Jake
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jake-I am doing better though..
Who kissed who first? Jake
Who asked who out first? Jake, and at the time I kept trying to put him off because I was dating someone else when we met. He still asked me out though, right in front of the other guy. Awkward, yes! But, also very brave and confident, and I liked it.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the subject.. That's all I am saying!
The rules for this tag: answer questions about your spouse, list names of people you are tagging in your post, then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged. I'm tagging Kathryn, Dionne, Aundrea, and Claire
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Jaime at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was fun to read! I actually did this post a while back so I probably won't do it again but thanks for thinking of me! I love these tag posts!
Who were you dating when Jake came around? I can't remember!!
jaime
I need your address to send you a holiday picture.
Athena
Post a Comment