Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Ball

Jake's School puts on a Winter Ball every year and we have gone now both years. I have a picture from last year but have to find it so I can share it for comparison, for fun. Jake hates these things, neither of us really dance, but I love to get all dressed up and act like I am in High School getting ready for the prom, that is the fun part for me. I know lame! But, it was also nice to have a date with my hubby and a night out with good friends! Enjoy the pictures. The group one is from last year, and the one with me and Megan is from this year, I couldn't get the rest to download on this SLOW computer! Someday I will try to post the rest.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture Jacob. You actually look like Seth big time in this one. That's so something Ry does...Ruins cute picture with a goofy face.