Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pretty Whitney!!














My cute friend Mandie took these pictures for me a couple of weeks ago, I think they are so cute! This was her first time experimenting with taking pictures, didn't she do such a fabulous job?!?! I know there are a lot but I couldn't decide which one was my favorite so I had to show off all of them! ;)

Whitney is doing very well, she talks and smiles all the time, and she has dimples! I am so excited about that. She is 11 lbs now and 22 inches long, she is much chubbier than Carter ever was, actually he was always a really skinny baby and still is very skinny... But, he eats SO much I don't get it! At this moment Whitney is talking to the little bears hanging from her swing, it is quiet entertaining to watch. LOL!

4 comments:

Ginny Hartman said...

Jaime she is so beautiful. I love, love, love the pictures. Your friend did such a good job! Glad you're all doing well.

Holly said...

She is absolutely perfect! Congratulations Jaimie! I wish we were closer.

The Posse said...

She's such a doll, Jaime! I love the pictures. You look so cute in those pics too, girly...

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!